Change Personal Details

It is important that we have up-to-date contact details for you. Please complete our Change of personal details form and email it to to notify us of any changes to your personal details.

Please note: If your name has changed due to Marriage/Divorce or by Deed Poll, please provide us with a copy of the appropriate document (requirement of Department of Health).

Are you moving?

Please check our boundary checker to ensure that your new home is within our catchment area. Please note: it is not a right and patients accepted for this form of out of area registration would not be entitled to home visits. Also, an out of area registration is not suitable for patients who need other services arranged geographically such as district nurses, health visitors, and mental health services.